Make this a meal by adding some vegetables to roast alongside the chicken in a large sheet pan. I like this with a couple of sliced up bell peppers and a half pound of baby potatoes. 😋 You can also switch this up by adding or substituting herbs or spices that complement the side dish. For instance, try swapping out the paprika for dried oregano when serving with pasta. — H. Weal
2 pounds chicken legs
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
3 sprigs parsley, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
quarter (9” x 13”) sheet pan, lined with foil
1. Set oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken on lined pan and season on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, and minced parsley. Drizzle with oil.
2. Bake until cooked through – about 50 minutes.
NOTES & TIPS
• 2 pounds chicken legs = about 4 whole legs or 8 thighs or 8 drumsticks
• No fresh parsley on hand? Use 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
• Chicken is cooked through when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.